Global Action Week for Education (GAWE) 2022📚
From April 25 to April 29, GCE-US will join Global Campaign for Education partners around the world to advocate for quality, inclusive education for all children and youth. Please give today and join us for #GAWE2022!
Register here for the Inclusive Education & Early Childhood Community of Practice on Wednesday, April 13th at 9am ET.
We are delighted to be joined by the following guest speakers:
- Talin Avades, Manager, Global Action on Disability (GLAD) Network Secretariat; International Disability Alliance, on behalf of the Global Disability Summit
- Leah Maxson, Senior Inclusive Education Advisor, USAID Center for Education
- Olajide Funso Benjamin, Disability Not a Barrier Initiative (DINABI)
- Sakil Malik, Co-founder of the Global Center for Innovation and Learning; Chair of the CIES Inclusive Education Special Interest Group
Please join us for the next GCE-US coalition meeting during Global Action Week for Education on April 26th at 9am ET, and help spread the word!
- In celebration of Global Action Week for Education (GAWE) 2022, we invite you to write and submit a blog for the GCE-US Action Blog. In preparation for GAWE 2022, please also let us know if you're planning any campaigns, actions, or advocacy opportunities, and email this information to email@example.com by April 22, 2022.
We are thrilled to launch our Global Action Week For Education #YouthLead campaign, which seeks to highlight and amplify the voices of global youth & student leaders on GCE-US social media platforms. >> To participate, please complete this brief form by April 22, 2022.
Take Action: Your Voice Matters!