Join GCE-US in Honor of
International Youth Day and World Humanitarian Day!
Please register and join us for the next GCE-US Coalition Meeting in honor of International Youth Day & World Humanitarian Day on August 16 at 9:00am - 10:30am ET.
We are looking forward to discussing the latest in education in emergencies and youth leadership with the following presenters:
- Alex Arriaga, Senior Strategy Advisor, Children's Policy and Funding Initiative at Tides Center; and Founder and Partner, Strategy for Humanity
- Kelly Case, Project Director, Children's Policy and Funding Initiative at Tides Center; and Managing Director, Strategy for Humanity
- Emily Davis, Research Associate, Children's Policy and Funding Initiative at Tides Center; and Research Fellow, Strategy for Humanity
- Nhial Deng, South Sudanese Refugee, Writer, Youth Advocate, and Community Activist
- Doris Mwikali, Youth Representative, SDG4 Education 2030 High Level Steering Committee Sherpa Group and UNESCO SDG4 Youth Network Executive Committee; and National Youth Climate Action Program Lead, Kenya Red Cross
- Rachel McKinney, Team Lead, Thematic Areas, Inter-agency Network for Education in Emergencies
- Tony Baker, Senior Advisor for External Engagement, Education - World Vision International
We encourage you to submit questions for the speakers via this registration form!
In recognition of International Literacy Day 2022, GCE-US is convening a coalition meeting on September 12 at 9:00am ET. Register here and please email GCE-US Inclusive Education Policy Officer, Christa Giesecke at email@example.com if your organization is planning any global literacy campaigns, actions, or advocacy opportunities ahead of International Literacy Day and the Transforming Education Summit by August 29th, 2022.
Join us for the GCE-US Inclusive Education and Early Childhood Community of Practice Meeting on October 6, 2022 at 9:00am ET. Please complete this interest form to join the Inclusive Education & Early Childhood Community of Practice and help spread the word!
Thank you for joining the GCE-US Inclusive Education & Early Childhood Community of Practice Meeting on July 20, 2022!
On July 20, GCE-US convened an Inclusive Education and Early Childhood Community of Practice meeting that included discussions on inclusive education teacher training, Transforming Education Summit updates, and the next U.S. Government Strategy on International Basic Education (the Strategy).
GCE-US extends a very special thank you to all speakers at this meeting:
- Casey Recabarren, Inclusive Education Policy Development Officer, Humanity & Inclusion
- Grace Musiimire, Inclusive Education Program Manager, Building Tomorrow
- Véronique Mistycki, Senior Partnership Advisor, Education 2030 Division, UNESCO
Take Action: Your Voice Matters
Your actions and support make a world of difference.
We're grateful to our donors, supporters, coalition members, and partners!