- Please register here for the December 8th 9:30-11:00 AM ET Inclusive Education & Early Childhood Community of Practice meeting in honor of the International Day of Persons with Disabilities. We look forward to hearing from:
- Greta Gamberini: Global Disability Summit Officer; International Disability Alliance
- Hanna Katriina Alasuutari: Senior Education Specialist & Global Thematic Lead for Inclusive Education; World Bank
- Loui Lord Nelson, Ph.D.: Universal Design for Learning Consultant, Speaker & Author; The UDL Approach
- Join us and register here for the calendar year 2022 U.S. international basic education advocacy and appropriations planning session, which will be held Tuesday, December 7th from 12:30 - 2:00 PM ET.
We are grateful to our donors, supporters, coalition members, and partners!
For Giving Tuesday, we hosted GCE-US 101 featuring youth advocates, the GCE-US team, and partners, including USAID, Education Cannot Wait, Global Partnership for Education, Jesuit Refugee Service/USA, RESULTS, and the Global Campaign for Education, discussing our work, global education advocacy, and how to get involved. Missed the event live?
Please watch and share with others who may want to learn more about GCE-US!
Please take action by contacting your Senator or Representative in support of global education: Now is a critical time to reach your Senators and Representatives, before Fiscal Year 2022 (FY22) funding levels are finalized.