In response to the global education crisis, UN Secretary General António Guterres is convening the UN Transforming Education Summit (TES) on September 16 -19 in New York City. GCE-US will join Heads of States, policymakers, civil society, and student & youth advocates to mobilize commitments and solutions for transforming quality, inclusive education for all.
Please let us know if you will be attending or involved in TES by contacting us at: email@example.com
Join us for the Inclusive Education and Early Childhood Community of Practice Meeting on October 6, 2022 at 9:00 am ET. Please complete this interest form to join the Inclusive Education & Early Childhood Community of Practice and invite others!
Thank you for joining the GCE-US Coalition Meeting on August 16, 2022!
On August 16, GCE-US convened an International Youth Day and World Humanitarian Day Meeting that included discussions on the importance of prioritizing vulnerable children & youth, empowering the voices of young people, and intergenerational solidarity & accountability. Speakers further shared the latest resources and advocacy opportunities for education in emergencies.
GCE-US extends deep gratitude to all presenters at this meeting, including:
- Alex Arriaga, Senior Strategy Advisor, Children’s Policy and Funding Initiative at Tides Center; and Founder & Partner, Strategy for Humanity
- Kelly Case, Project Director, Children’s Policy and Funding Initiative at Tides Center; and Managing Director, Strategy for Humanity
- Emily Davis, Research Associate, Children’s Policy and Funding Initiative at Tides Center; and Research Fellow, Strategy for Humanity
- Doris Mwikali, Youth Representative, SDG4 Education 2030 High Level Steering Committee Sherpa Group and UNESCO SDG4 Youth Network Executive Committee; and National Youth Climate Action Program Lead, Kenya Red Cross
- Nhial Deng, South Sudanese Refugee, Writer, Youth Advocate, and Community Activist
- Rachel McKinney, Team Lead for Thematic Areas, Inter-Agency Network for Education in Emergencies
- Tony Baker, Senior Advisor for External Engagement - Education, World Vision International
Take Action: Your Voice Matters